We assist our clients with immigration issues from family sponsored visa applications and “Green Card” sponsorships, to the foreign investors, business persons, or companies who need to navigate working and getting established here in the U.S. Our California immigration attorneys offer services, including advising and representing families and individuals with respect to:
- Non-immigrant Visas: In the non-immigrant category, filing successful petitions with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service including intra-company personnel transfers, professionals with bachelor degrees, treaty traders and investors, entertainers and athletes, students, and others.
- Immigrant Visas: We can assist many foreign subjects in obtaining visas from various U.S. consulate posts around the world.
- Employment and Family-Based Visas: In the immigrant category, we can assist you with employment based and family based petitions, including petitions for international managers, investors, professionals and engineers, extraordinary ability persons, and petitions based on national interest waivers.
- Immigration Litigation and Appeals: We can represent clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Department of State, United States Consular offices around the world, and in federal courts throughout the nation. We also have a assist clients in removal and deportation hearings.
- Naturalization / Citizenship